Wednesday 25 July 2012

boysihaveknown.tumblr.com

I had started a project over a year ago and such as life, I didn't have enough time to put in to it. I was busy running a shop and have been busy the last few months starting an online clothing store. Hobbies tend to get pushed back when running a business, this is the one thing I've learned, well, more so any free time rather than hobbies, you have to be prepared for your life to be completely consumed by it. I'm going to start this blog to keep me busy elsewhere, I'm going to make myself find time again, I kept a blog for a few years and it's a really nice way to help you remember what you could so easily forget. Boys I have known was my project, I challenged myself to take photos of men that I knew or would encounter, ones that inspired me, or that I love or ones I just thought were pretty/interesting.

We got a new camera for the website so hopefully now I will get to put a bit of time back in to that.
Here are a few of the photos that I took, hope you enjoy.





If you want to follow it for updates just go here and click follow: Boys I Have Known

3 comments:

  1. I completely get your point when you're talking about work consuming your 'spare time'. It's sort of OK when the work you do is terrific, but well how often does that happen. Love your photographs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully everything I do I love right now. I just miss being able to do nothing. Thank you sweetie xo

      Delete